Thursday, April 23, 2009

Revenge is sweet...

The Scheme


Today i've formulated a plan to squench the deepest revenge from my earliest youth.  I've taken a vow in writing to avenge this wrong, and now i've thought of how i'm going to do it.


So i have this friend.  I've known her since grade one, she lived on my street, we go back, etc.  Now one day, me and my friend Adam are walking around what is now the old hood.  We were in about grade seven or eight.  And we wanted cake.  So we went to this friends house, and asked her if she had any.  She said:

No.

We said:

C'mon.  You have cake

No.

Yes.

NO.

yes...and on and on.


We waited for a while outside her house to ambush her, but we got bored and went home to have no cake.   


It was only later that we found out about the treachery.  As soon as we were out of sight, she went inside and ATE CAKE!  I seem to remember some evil laughing on her part.


So here comes the revenge.  We left a not so subtle hint in our student council year book page about collecting with interest.  And i've found the interest.  She's going to get married one day, odds on for her current boyfriend whom is a friend of mine also and a rad guy to boot.


When they get married, me and Adam are going to steal the wedding cake.  Thus my revenge will be complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment