Friday, February 13, 2009

Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker

I went to school with a girl. On the outside she was beautiful, red hair, legs to next week, she was put together very nicely. From what I knew she was a great person too.

One night we found ourselves in a cellar of a friends house. A legitimate cellar too, there were so many jars of pickled vegetables and canned fruits. But I digress. This girl starts to go down into my area and whatnot. I'm psyched, just as every other 17 year old boy would be. But she starts treating it like she's peeling a carrot. I was in so much pain, I couldn't take it anymore.

I told her to stop. She asked if I wanted to take it further and my obvious response was "no fucking way." Since it felt like my dick was going to fall off and into one of the jars of pickled carrots, where (i felt like) it belonged.

Maybe I should stop getting down with girls at house parties?

-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment