Thursday, February 26, 2009

MY world is not shared by anyone, i don't know my neighbors. I drive my car to work, alone! Red lights are chance to look at all the other people in their own bubbles getting them from a to b. I work in a cubicle with my only friend lenny the macbook until five when i go home in my bubble and watch tv till i fall asleep.

My doctor gave me pills to "cure" my depression...how did North America become so self centered and alone....(gulp)....I just swallowed all my pills, i hope in hell people will notice im there....

The intent of this story was to make you aware that north america has lost touch with human interaction. Talk with someone you dont know today, explore the relationship that blossoms in you from this interaction. Your heart will feel the warmth from the smiles and kindness of others. Much love to all -D

1 comment: