Thursday, February 12, 2009

FIRST TIME I SAW A DANCING VAGINA



I've never really been the party type. I didn't drink til I was 20, never really dated, didn't really do any kind of drugs until i was into my 20s. So I think it was when I was 19 or 20 when I went to the strip club for the first time. My friends had been regulars at this particular club. I was very reluctant to go and kept a distant mood between having a good time and the evening. Of course my friends wanted to sit "sniffers row"  I was totally not into that, i was the guy on sniffers row with his arms crossed looking at a tv.  literally maybe two songs in something snapped and i then looked like i had been to that bar many many times. it was like a switch happened and I went from a 'to cool for school asshole' to the penis driven male that I am.  Banging on the dance floor and yelling with the best of 'em. I know doing that now isn't  cool and I don't do it now but it was my first time at the strip, give me a break, vagina. 




I've been there many times since then
-DF

1 comment:

  1. Diabetics have to pay for sex. Of course they love strippers
    T-bag

    ReplyDelete