Thursday, February 12, 2009

First time I pissed on a cowboy hat.

So I'm on my way to a party in Falcon Lake with a buddy of mine in the dead of winter. We left the city kinda late and due to poor road conditions and three near car accidents, we arrived kind of late. Everyone at the party is smashed and so my friend and I decide we ought to catch up. My poison? Two 2L bottles of Stone Cold beer, which I managed to destroy within 45 minutes of arrival. I only remember the first hour and a half of that night, although reports state that I was well and kicking for at least three hours. I remember almost getting into a fight with six dudes wielding baseball bats, tire irons, and other what have yous' they snatched from their cars, and hitting on my other friend's girlfriend.

I woke up the next morning feeling great, but still quite cut, in the bedroom of the girl who owned the place, with a different buddy that I had gone to school with, a girl I had gone to school with and some other people I didn't know. (it was a loft style bedroom with three beds...................) My buddy woke up about the same time I did and asked me if I had to pee? "Pee?" I asked. He said "Yeah you pissed last night, do you have to pee?" Of course I pissed last night, drunk people pee all the time I though to myself. "What do you mean I pissed last night?" I asked. "You pissed right there on the floor! and a little bit on that girl! (points to the girl we went to school with) and on some dude's cow boy hat! "Well the hat had it comming." I said "But I don't believe you for a second." Then I got up and went downstairs to a crowd of people yelling "HEY ITS PEE GUY!"

I do also remember pissing in a snow bank with a bunch of clothes in it, including a cowboy hat.

But seriously fuck guys with cowboy hats.


Texas.Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment