Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tore Up From The Floor Up

I've realized that all my stories are about me getting down with women. If someone finds them offensive please feel free to comment.
Keep in mind I won't care. But if you want your word to be heard, go for it.
Anyways...
The first time I realized I had this talent was in Grade Eight. The bus I took after school was filled with older girls. I was in heaven because they would always holler at me and tell me to sit with them. But there was one girl. Her name's gonna stay Anonymous for reasons unknown. But anyways, one day she got me to sit beside her and I'm not sure why. Since she was older than me, prettier and had big breasts which me and all my friends would talk about everytime we got off the bus.

The next day at school word was flyin around that she wanted me to sit beside her every day from now on. But she wanted me to put my hand up her shirt too (no foolin' they were huge).. I still don't know what the fuck she was thinking. But that afternoon bus ride was the most memorable bus ride I have ever taken in my entire life. She had the most soft, perfectly round boobs. But that's not all... after I got off the bus, all I saw was her stand up to the window and press her bare breasts up against the glass. It looked like two really big eyeballs were just staring at me.

I have loved older women ever since and I still love taking the bus because when I sit in that back seat all I can do is smile.



-TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment