Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's 12:39 and i can't sleep because I'm so amped. WHY?
I'm at the local watering hole to meet a friend for a quick drink on the way home. Go have a puff outside. have a beer. laugh. You know what a bar is like. I should mention our buddy is the bar tender. This super sketch coke head/dealer to fags comes in with a 48 year old dude to do shots. Cokey say to the bar tender that "i got your back man" so my friend who i met their jokingly pushes the bar keep. Cokey didn't like that. He pulls off his coat and starts yelling shit. Next thing i know I'm on the ground and so is my bar stool. He threatened to "skin us" and told the bar tender to watch his back, right after he said he had his back.
Don't become a Coke dealer Root Beer is much better.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment