Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Beginning to Really Dislike the Drake!

So I was at this party the other night. Fun time. But then all of a sudden I hear somebody say "oh have you seen the (insert gay name here) video on youtube?!"

This is when I realized the party was about to die.

Youtube is equal to guitar hero or rockband of vibe killers.. "Just watch this video of this kid who gets punched in the face it's so funny!"
No it's not.
Sure it could be alright to watch youtube videos when your at home drunk in your underwear with nothing to do but cruise the internet. But really I don't want to crowd around a fucking computer for five minutes to watch some shitty flash animation cartoon about talking dogs, when I could be drinking in the other room having actual conversations with people.

Another thing that is really pissing me off that I don't want to start another post about are the Redcoats downtown.
Driving around in their epicly gay white paddywagon. If I'm drunk waiting for a bus with my headphones in my ears, I don't want to be bugged by some douchebag on a power trip. "Where are you headed tonight sir?"
"I'm headed to Get Fucked street so leave me alone."
If I'm skateboarding down Portage, I don't want to be told to get off my board. They have no real authority to take my skateboard or anything. They can tell you to leave, but you just have to tell them to take their red golf shirt and shove it up their ass. Then you have about twenty five minutes before the real cops come.
I saw them trying to throw this native fellow in the back of their wagon because he jaywalked across Grant street tonight. Yes that's right, Grant, the street that only allows busses to go down it. If these guys are trying to "protect the streets" where were they when that kid got stabbed in the back of the neck last year, or when that other kid got shot infront of Portage Place? I can tell you where they were, they were in the Library parkade fucking eachother in the mouth.

I have no real story, point and the grammar is terrible. But I don't care right now.
But when one of these assholes bug you take his red shirt and jersey him. Like the Kenny Wu from Mighty Ducks 2.


TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment