Sunday, January 4, 2009

First pet in the matrix

When growing up parents want to try to give kids some sort of responsibility to try to make one grow alittle, my parents gave me two hamsters. I didn't want hamsters but whatever. 

In grade seven I was given two hamsters which i named of course, Morpheus and Trinity (the matrix just came out). I wasn't too pumped to get hamsters but even hamsters had their time of fun for about ten minutes, but the novelty soon wore off. The two were always so noisy with being busy finding the one to save their universe and jumping in and out of the matrix and what not. So I sent them down stairs in the dark and lonely basement. Now I'm not to eager to take care of these hamsters and am one of those kids that don't give a shit about them so I don't go down there for quite a while. Oh yeah I couldn't be bothered to feed them either. I think two months pass before anyone ventured into the basement so I went to see if they were still their( like they would disappear, very child like way of thinking).  Trinity was the only one in there with blood and some remains of what could have been Morpheus scattered all over the cage, I guess eat when the eating's good, trinity was dead though. Into the garbage went the blood and guts as well as the cage. And Thus ends the trilogy of the matrix. Sucks,the cage was kinda nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment