Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pissin' Me Off

Among many of my firsts, the first time I pissed on somebody's face also occurred in grade twelve.

I hated this kid the minute I saw him. I swear he got drunk off three rum and cokes, then puked all over my friends bathroom. I've always had a small blatter, I don't really care. But the nearest drain where I could bleed my lizard, happened to be the toilet where his head happened to be located on top of. So I cut out the middle man and pissed on his face.

I don't regret it at all. He fucked up my homie's bathroom, so I fucked up his self esteem.


-TJ Morand.

5 comments:

  1. Man, that guy was just a loser, no need for that amount of hostility. He probably keeps that a secret to everyone he meets now and it eats him up inside. You've ruined his life.

    -Play it Safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. well teej

    karma should warn you
    to try and not pass out
    in a public forum when
    theres a certain someone
    walking around with a full colon

    shit iz real

    ReplyDelete