Tuesday, January 27, 2009

white male sucks at life

Im a white male Canadian who has lived in this beautiful country my whole life. So naturally i wanted to start my own business here, when applying for government grants the polite lady asked if i was native, black, or any other import. When i replied, "no sorry im a white male." She replied with a disapointed voice, "sorry sir all i can help you with is the young entrapeners grant."

Fucking great all i can get is $4000 back after i spend $8000!!! So basically i think its fucking stupid that because im a white male i get no help? Everyone else gets a hand out, even white women have people they can run to...Why do i get fucked in the ass? THATS IT im dying my skin a brownish colour, putting a sniper dot between my eyes and asking the government for handouts.

ohhh shit i forgot my towel.....


-D

No comments:

Post a Comment