Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marcel's Big Day

Living in Banff a couple years back, i was staying in a house that a few buddies and i rented. young adults in our twenties all we did was smoke weed and party with the occasional day of snowboarding, oh yeah own a couple hamsters. I was working at a job cleaning dishes at the local restaurant when I got a message. The cops were raiding my house because we may have been known for dealing some marijuana......... okay we did deal alot of weed.  I dropped everything to tell my boss that i gotta jet home and take care of some shit . Seeing numerous police cars out side the house and the k9 unit vehicle was there as well I knew what was happening. Open the door to see eight cops with a search dog in the place that I get high and where I keep all my paraphernalia for getting high. My two friends both in hand cuffs sitting on the floor, one in his normal clothes and the other straight out of the shower, soaked and shampooed ass naked sitting next to the other. The squad and dog were headed by the local asshole rookie cop trying to make a name for himself with his first big drug bust, Marcel.

Immediately I was put into hand cuffs and sat down by my fellow criminals. Nervously sitting waiting for the dog to go straight for some weed, although I didn't have any but I couldn't speak for the others. After a few hours of them sifting through everything and ripping everything apart they found nothing but about a hundred packs of rolling papers which they confiscated along with the dozen or so hamsters we had let multiply and were living in any kind of container we could find. We had to separate them because they would just kill each other so we put some in ice cream containers and any other buckets or boxes we could find. 

It was our lucky day. The police decide to pack up and leave without laying any kind of arrest or charges. Marcel the local asshole cop was very obviously embarrassed and was going to be in shit for bringing the k9 unit out from Calgary and wasting every ones time. This was one of the shittiest times in my life turn into one of the best. To see Marcel The Kindergarten Cop (which was his name by everyone in the village after this day) get shut down was such a sweet victory. That was the first time my house got raided.

2 comments:

  1. i made a picture to go along with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea. -I think it needs more powerful/forceful words when getting cuffed. -Shortened

    -D

    ReplyDelete