Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Teach me something I want to learn

In ninth grade I had this math teacher, Mme Compte. She was also my homeroom teacher. I wasn't the best at math so she offered me free tutoring sessions before school. Seeing how she was absolutely gorgeous looking, I hopped on those sessions like a priest on an altar boy. One morning I walked into her class to find her wearing the most low cut shirt any female has ever worn in history. Naturally, being a 15 year old boy with raging hormones, I couldn't look away.

While she was teaching me some algebra equation, she caught me trying to sneak a peek down her shirt. Our session was over and it was the last one. This was the day that I developped a secret fantasy for teachers

Ever since then, I've had about two good looking teachers per grade. Each one better than the last. One of my friends had an opportunity to get one of their phone numbers so she could "privately tutor him during spring break"... Being the fucking asshat that he was, he declined her offer.

I could not believe it. I was absolutely blown away and the most pissed off I have ever been in my entire life. How could somebody deny the opportunity to maybe, possibly sleep with their math teacher?

I can't really write anymore because this story just pisses me off to the fullest. I still to this day don't understand what he was thinking.



Post Script: I found out that my dad had met my Grade Nine math teacher at a bar a few years before she was teaching, he didn't say much else about it. That parent teacher conference was weird. She was eye fucking the shit out of him the whole time.


Moral of the story: My dad is a fucking cool guy and my friends are morons.

4 comments: