Sunday, January 4, 2009

T-ball, My dad, and the pee

I think I was 8, lets just say it would be about summer 1992.  I will always remember going to T-Ball with my dad, fucking t-ball. Remember the kids on your team that didn't have any athletics in them at all, the ones that walked funny or were so lazy ass that they would suck at anything they would do, even t-ball the most effortless sports ever.  I mean all you have to do is look at the ball on a stick and hit the bitch, that's it. strike one stupid.

So at the end of a game I needed to urinate so bad my life would implode if i didn't.  Vigorously yanking on my dads arm to get him to solve my problem, he turns to me and in a stressful voice tells me to find a place to go, he doesn't care. Okay, one thing here are people everywhere, four baseball diamonds full of people I guess it's t-ball day. So I sneak in between the hockey rinks with almost tears in my eyes, perfect. Now all I have to do is make it fast. Oh the feeling of absolute relief... until I see trouble. about twenty five meters away some parents with their kids coming straight for me, panic returns, and I still have a full bladder of molten gold. okay okay look around taking steps back and forth still peeing thinking what to do. crap times up don't think just do, quick act casual pinch it pinch it!, pull up the shorts act natural. Now going through the emotions of the stinging that comes with pinching off a large pee I try to say something that will hopefully take their eyes off my shorts and the pee stains that are so prominently in front of them. in the split second the phrases run through my brain, I'm just waiting for my dad was the best one I could find. I knew what they were thinking too like okay kid, I see the pee, I see you are doing nothing between the hockey rinks, don't try to fake me into thinking you're not peeing you're pants, they could see right through me which added to the emotions of stinging pee. After finishing up after they had passed I ran over to me pa  hiding the pee on my shorts. I hadn't told a soul about this incident until now...

 Oh yeah i have a similar story bout pooing in an outdoor hockey rink's penalty box.

1 comment:

  1. This one has great descriptive words which made me laugh.

    Again i write about the length, should we make these much shorter? maybe i should have read all these before our last meeting so i could have said something...Shit!

    -D

    ReplyDelete