Monday, January 5, 2009

Kickin Bitches Down The Steps Just For Rep

Once upon a time, I got down with a girl in a bathroom while my friend was four feet away dropping some kids off at the pool.

Let's back it up a few hours though.

We had this friend who we called the Head, seeing how his head was massive. Like an orange on a toothpick. He was a virgin and was sick of being bugged about it. So he finally found a girl who was easy on the eyes, and down for the get down. He brought her to the party and we all got drunk together. But the more I drank, the more I would flirt with her. It was hard not to when she was undressing me with her eyes, a drunk lanky asshole, who would've knew. The entire night Head was trying to take her in the back room and get hooked up with a quickie or something. But she wasn't having it.

I found myself in the cellar getting ice for my next rumdrink when I hear the door slam behind me and then I get pushed into the freezer. She thrusted herself onto me like a priest on an alter boy. I had no idea whether to kiss her back or to tell her to go fuck herself. But seeing how I have an alcohol fueled-penis, we started going at it. I usually fucking hate when people use the word tonsil hockey, but this was full contact tonsil hockey. It felt like her tongue was fondling the hangy ball thing in my throat.

After a loud bang at the door and Head yelling "what the fuck is going on in there?!", I jumped away from her and made it seem like she was helping me look for my "lost keys".

I remember her saying something to people at the party along the lines of "I haven't had sex in so long!" followed by Head saying "well then let's go! right now baby!" She leaned over to me and gently whispered in my ear "I would rather fuck you than a guy with a head the size of a computer monitor." I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

As the night deepened, so did our tongues in eachothers throats. Every ten or so minutes we would meet back on top of the freezer. Until she finally pulled me into the bathroom. As soon as the door knob clicked close, I swear she was completely naked. The kissing was getting to the point of us slamming eachother at walls and her thighs wrapped around my waist. So somehow we wound up in the shower and I hear the bathroom door open..

It was another friend of mine, he had to take a shit. I think it was the liquor but somehow he didn't notice all of our clothes scattered on the tiled floor. He didn't hear our feet squeaking on the plastic shower floor either. Here we are, two drunk, naked seventeen year olds, standing in a shower waiting for someone to finish shitting and leave the room. Eventually our hormones took over and we were back at it, with my friend still shitting. He ended up hearing and peeking behind the shower curtain just as I was on the verge of insertion. The look he gave me can't be compared or reproduced. It was speechless, mixed with surprise and just a dash of "Holy fuck!"

He replied to what he saw with... "I didn't see anything, as long as I can finish this poop"

I said deal and the three of us all continued what we were doing. My friend offered to join, but she wasn't having it. Being the person he was though, I definately saw him watching for minutes at a time.

Keeping this secret was pointless because somehow everyone found out three days later at school. We all shared a laugh and a chuckle over the story but Head was as crushed as that girl's pride.

That's the first time I had sex with someone watching..



-Turbo Jones

1 comment: