Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the first time a girl bled on me.

I’ve always loved having my cock sucked.  There is nothing cooler than looking down at the piece you use to piss being sucked on as if it were giving out eternal life if you tickled it properly.   And occasionally, you find people who are kind of good at it.

 

On rare occasions, I’ve had the misfortune of coming across women who tend to have a little self respect, and than means they usually want something in return.  I should have stayed the fuck away from this one already.

 

This woman lived with her parents, and this meant i would occasionally sleep over when they went out of town.  On one of these occasions, after fucking her with some dangerous whiskey dick, i passed out on her floor instead of next to her in bed.  I didn't even get sucked off.   The next morning when she woke up she joined me in the shower before heading to work, still without sucking my dick, but leaving me the keys to her place.  I was set.  Her parents were out of town, the fridge was stacked, and she had good television.  I spent the afternoon masturbating on her couch and eating microwave-burritos,  waiting for her to get home.

 

She walks in the door, and she’s already down.  But this woman’s different.  She’s the kind who needs to be coaxed into the cock, especially when its about to fuck her mouth.  I decide the best way to do this is going down on her.  As per usual, it doesn’t taste good, doesn’t smell good, and makes fucked up noises.

 

 I still want my dick sucked. 

 

I continue my work downstairs.

 

With two fingers deep inside her, I hear the crowd cheer as I score my hole in one.  Knowing that this must mean I’m going to bust on this girls face, I remove my hand from the box.

 

Jesus.

 

Fucking.

 

Christ.

 

I don’t know what to do.  I look her dead in the eyes and she breaks into tears, pulls up her pants, and runs away to lock herself in the bedroom. 

 

There is a crying girl locked in her bedroom.  I’m alone, left with her blood on my hands.


I never did get that blow job.  And I hate eating pussy.

--eazy A.

2 comments:

  1. As a woman, I find this both offensive and appalling.

    Not only does this sound slightly homosexual, extremely condescending and idiotic; but it also appears to be completely fictitious or poorly over-elaborated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a women, I thought this was hilarious.
    Shit happens
    x

    ReplyDelete